NOTICE: We have completely sold out of the Messier Observer's Planisphere and are no longer taking orders on this web site.
We appreciate all the wonderful people who made this product possible by backing us on Kickstarter as well as everyone who purchased the planisphere after it was developed. We hope it brings you a lifetime of pleasure. We hope to see you one evening under the stars.
Mike & Tara Krzywonski
CELESTIAL GLOW tape is ideal for safety use while in the dark. The photoluminescent pigments absorb and store energy from the sun and artificial light. Celestial Glow is fully charged after 10 minutes in direct sun light and has a strong steady glow for up to 12 hours in total darkness. CELESTIAL GLOW tape if great for both astronomy and general safety applications.
Astronomy applications include: ladder steps, telescope bases, table edges, tripod legs, observing chairs, eyepiece cases, etc.
General safety applications include: light switches, plugs, locks, door handles, handrails, exits, fire alarms, life saving devices, etc.
- Celestial Glow is the brightest glowtape available (260 mcd/sqm after 10 min)
- 82 feet in length x ½" wide, self-adhesive, photoluminescent vinyl with peel-off backing
- Charges in artificial and natural light, 12 hour glow after 10 minutes of direct sunlight
- Can be used outdoors or indoors and in extreme environments
- Temperature Range: -22 °F - 122 °F
CELESTIAL GLOW - Glow In The Dark Tape (1/2 inch x 82ft roll)
- Product Code: GLOWTAPE
- Availability: Out Of Stock